Projects and needs are sometimes not as straight forward and obvious as they first seem. I spend a considerable amount of time up front to fully understand what you need… and why! I seek to know the underlying driving forces of what you are looking for and then explore creative and innovative solutions together with you.
I design a work plan together with you and come to an agreement on expectations and desired outcomes before proceeding with a contract and a fee that fits your budget.
I constantly check in with you to make sure you are comfortable with the direction of the project. Sport Performance Management’s success is based on your success and your satisfaction.
You will be asked to evaluate the quality and value of my work at the completion of the project… so that I may learn to provide better service and so that I know you are fully satisfied.
It is Sport Performance Management’s policy not to invoice clients for work done until they are completely satisfied with the outcomes… and to continue working for you until I have reached that point.
Fees for services vary according to the complexity and duration of the agreed work plan.
The overall fee is determined by discussion between Sport Performance Management and the client based on such factors as…
- Length of contract. Fees are discounted for longer duration projects and/or retainer agreements
- Non-profit status
- On-site vs off-site requirements
- Your budget restrictions
(Note: No fees are charged for normal travel time to and from work locations whether it is across town or around the world)
Agreed, pre-approved expenses will be billed in addition to the agreed fee.
Sport Performance Management works with you to work out a reasonable fee that fits the project and your budget.
Sport Performance Management’s promise…
- I will listen to you and learn about your organization’s needs to bring creative solutions that fit your situation. NOT just apply models from other organizations and other countries and “plug them in”,
- I will be honest with you regarding your options, and
- I will share what I think is working for you and what is not working for you, and advise you on your best options even if they are the hard and uncomfortable choices. I don’t just tell you what I think you want to hear.
My promise is that I will be honest with you regarding your options. I will share what I think is working for you and what is not working for you, and advise you on your best options even if they are the hard and uncomfortable choices. I don’t just tell you what I think you want to hear.